Every project begins with a thorough analysis of the site, design study, and review of the regulatory environment to identify the opportunities and constraints of each project. A creative and comprehensive exploration within our team results in unique and comprehensive solution tailored to your specific project.
Whether residential, commercial, or public space, the BGS approach is broad reaching and collaborative. Our experience includes a wide range of clients from small residential gardens to ocean front estates, historic preservation and restoration projects, golf course facilities, multi-family residential, cultural institutions, and commercial developments.
BGS offers common sense design solutions that add economic and aesthetic value to every project. Our work is easily understood, user-friendly, and scalable, allowing easy modifications and future expansion.
What We Do
- Site Analysis and Evaluation
- Landscape Design & Master Planning
- Plant Selection & Specification
- Planning & Zoning Approvals
- Construction Documentation
- Local & Regional Permitting
- Construction Administration
- Lighting Design & Specification
- Hardscape Design & Specification
- Landscape Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Ecological Restoration and Conservation
- Mangrove Trimming Permitting & Supervision
- Cost Estimating and Consultation
- Landscape Maintenance & Management Planning
- Design Visualization and Presentation
As a natural compliment to landscape architecture, our civil engineering services are tailored to site development, permitting and construction. In Florida, we specialize in stormwater management, water distribution systems and utilities management and permitting.
- Stormwater Management & Design
- Grading & Drainage
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Water Management System Design
- Construction Inspections and Administration
- Drainage Inspections & Certifications
- Local and SFWMD Permitting
BE3 and Environmental Services
BE3 is an environmental, engineering and energy consulting company with the experience to provide clients with the guidance and design solutions for environmentally impacted properties.